Relocations Australia makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive and relevant. Relocations Australia does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained herein.
Relocations Australia does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained herein.
Your privacy is important to us and our privacy approach ensures that your personal information is protected from misuse. Our commitment to you is outlined in the following policy –
The privacy of our clients is important to us.
This policy describes the way that Relocations Australia Pty Ltd collects, holds and discloses information about individuals with whom we deal.
What sort of information we collect and how
- We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to maintain our relationship with you and to carry out the specific services requested by you. This information may include your name, address, contact details, date of birth, passport details, visa or residency status, income, educational, career and health details. If you do not provide this personal information we may not be able to provide you with the service, you have requested.
- How we collect your personal information will depend upon how you interact with us. We may collect it through questionnaires, rental application forms, email, fax or telephone contact with you, but will not source any information from third parties without your prior knowledge and approval.
- The provisions of the Privacy Act restrict the collection of sensitive personal information. Relocations Australia Pty Ltd will not generally collect sensitive information unless required to properly perform the services requested by you.
- We collect statistical information on website activity, such as the number of users who visit, the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed and how users navigate through the site. No attempts are made to identify anyone browsing our website.
How we use your information
- When we collect personal information from you, we will inform you of the purposes for which it is collected. Primarily, this will be to provide you with the service you have requested and the administration of that service.
Disclosure of your personal information
Relocations Australia Pty Ltd will not disclose your personal information unless:
- we are obliged to do so by law;
- we have your express consent; or
- we must disclose your personal information to organisations that will perform specific services for you at our request or instigation, for example, short-term accommodation providers, rental landlords or educational establishments. We limit this disclosure to the information they need to perform the service.
Quality of your information
We maintain your personal information by taking reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information collected, used and disclosed is accurate and up to date.
We ask that you notify us immediately when you change your contact details such as your telephone number and address or if you feel the information we have about you is inaccurate.
Security of your personal information
We will use all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. We take reasonable steps to destroy personal information in a secure manner if it is no longer required by us and there are no legal obligations to retain the information.
We do not use Tax File Numbers or Passport date, or any other government identifier, for the purposes of identifying you with our services unless we are required by law to do so.
You may access your information
You can access most of the personal information we hold about you and request corrections.
This right is subject to some exceptions. For example, you may not be able to obtain access to personal information which:
- would reveal personal information about another person; or
- we are prevented by law from disclosing.
You can request access to your personal information by submitting a letter or by contacting us by telephone.
What to do if you think we have made a mistake
If you believe that we have breached the policies outlined in this document, we urge you to raise this with the Relocations Australia Pty Ltd Director, Ros Peterson, who has responsibility for maintaining our adherence to the privacy principles outlined herein.
We will investigate all complaints and respond to you within 14 days. If we find a complaint justified, we will promptly resolve it. If necessary, we will change policies and procedures to maintain our high standards of performance, services and client care.
If you wish to find out more information or raise any specific concerns about Relocations Australia PTY LTD please contact Ros Peterson, Director
Suite 25, Level 11 809 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067
PO Box 1705, Chatswood, NSW 2057
Tel: +61 2 9419 5600